One of the key aspects of ensuring compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 is your ability to carry out effective Customer Due Diligence so that you fully understand the business relationship with your customer. This webinar will identify best practice and help property professionals identify and assess the AML risks your business faces on a day to day basis.
This session was led by Jerry Walters, Founder of FCS Compliance, who has over 25 years of experience within financial crime in law enforcement and the private sector. He has investigated and lead the prosecution of countless serious and complex fraud and money laundering cases, and his expertise as a specialist AML trainer and practitioner is well-recognised by leading organisations and industry associations across the UK.
Here’s what Jerry covered to help better prepare you:
• The key AML risks facing a property professional
• The need to undertake effective CDD to combat the risks
• The different levels of due diligence and when it is appropriate to apply each one
• Identifying the beneficial owner of corporate structures
• Assessing and recording the level of AML risk posed by a customer
By attending this webinar live we will provide you with a certificate as proof of learning to help you record your CPD hours*
*Please note: A diverse range of activities qualify as CPD. Because CPD is based on personal assessment, deciding which activities are relevant is up to the individual member.