Are you stuck in a rut? Do you find that the time you used to have for yourself to walk or drive to work is now lost? Are you struggling with finding time for you and want to get the balance back?
We will be joined by Della Judd, an inspirational leader who has coached and mentored hundreds of people in the last 20 years.
Della will talk you through how to get your balance back and why it is so important to start making time for yourself.
You’ll come away with practical tips you can put in place straight away, which are;
– a better understanding of what you are feeling right now and to know that you are not alone
– a plan of action about what you can be doing to improve your own mental well-being by looking at your current and future schedules
– clarity about your work week and what steps you can take to get there
– insights as to what help you might need and where to get it
– a focus on action planning rather than feeling stuck in a rut
There will be time at the end to ask your questions. You can either email them through to email@example.com or use the control panel during the live broadcast to type them in.
Della is an inspirational leader who has coached and mentored hundreds of people in the last 20 years in senior roles.
Della is a motivational Executive Coach and advocate for flexible working and positive leadership. Being a compassionate and intuitive leader, she empowers people and focusses on nurturing talents and successes. She is passionate about influencing organisations to create a culture that enables people to work more flexibly in a way that ultimately adds value to the business. She delivers training sessions which help people to focus on their wellbeing and help them to thrive more of the time.
She has led teams of over 300 people through large transformation programs, taking them from underperforming to world class in a short space of time. Her skills are in taking people on a journey in creating a high performing culture of excellence whilst focussing on wellbeing at the same time.
Sign up for "How to protect and maintain your mental health"