Are you stuck in a rut? Do you find that the time you used to have for yourself to walk or drive to work is now lost? Are you struggling with finding time for you and want to get the balance back?
We were joined by Della Judd, an inspirational leader who has coached and mentored hundreds of people in the last 20 years.
Della will talk you through how to get your balance back and why it is so important to start making time for yourself.
You’ll come away with practical tips you can put in place straight away, which are;
– a better understanding of what you are feeling right now and to know that you are not alone
– a plan of action about what you can be doing to improve your own mental well-being by looking at your current and future schedules
– clarity about your work week and what steps you can take to get there
– insights as to what help you might need and where to get it
– a focus on action planning rather than feeling stuck in a rut
Here’s some of the comments of what our viewers shared about the session:
“Reassurance that everyone is feeling the same”
“Ideas and suggestions for a better work/life balance”
“Acknowledging that it’s ok to feel stressed at the moment and reaction to current situation is normal”
“This was my favourite webinar so far and I think it was very very beneficial”
“I find all the mental health webinars that you run helpful, to support both me and my staff, thank you”