If you were asked the following 5 questions would you be able to confidently answer them, as well as provide sufficient supporting evidence?
1. Do you have in place comprehensive AML Policies & Procedures in line with Regulation 19 of the MLR 2017?
2. Are you undertaking an AML Risk Assessment in line with Regulation 18?
3. Are all your frontline staff receiving training in line with Regulation 24?
4. Are you undertaking effective CDD?
5. Are you taking a risk-based approach and keeping good written records?
If the answer is no to any of them (even if just one) then this webinar is a MUST.
With the help of Jerry of FCS Compliance, we want to help protect you and your business, and give you the information you need to ensure you’re compliant, should HMRC come knocking. Jerry will guide you through these 5 areas, and by the end of the webinar you should be confident in knowing exactly what you need to be doing.
Here’s some of the comments of what our viewers thought of the session:
” I have seen a few AML webinars, but this was the most useful. Short, clear advice for the first half of the webinar followed by Q&As. Practical advice, but with reference to the statutory provisions”
“very informative, Jerry explained in a very straightforward manner, a great webinar!”
Founder of FCS Compliance, Jerry has over 25 years of experience within financial crime in law enforcement and the private sector. He has investigated and lead the prosecution of countless serious and complex fraud and money laundering cases, and his expertise as a specialist AML trainer and practitioner is well-recognised by leading organisations and industry associations across the UK.
Maximise your Rightmove membership
with the latest insight and training