Here’s some of the features you’ll see in the new design, and why we’re testing them.
1 – Improved video experience
You said: “We want our videos to be more prominent”
• Placing your videos in the fourth slot of the new image gallery and the carousel
• Highlighting videos first in the new “mini media” section under the property description
2 – Your photos centre stage
Tenants said: “We want to see photos quickly, to get a feel for a property”
• Showing more photos at the top of the property details page
• A more user-friendly, full-screen, scrollable, image gallery with your contact details featured
3 – More focus on your brand
You said: “We want our brand to be more prominent on our property listings”
• A “sticky” contact details box and microsite MPU, so your branding stays on screen
• Including your branch profile underneath the property details*
4 – Easier access to floorplans
Tenants said: “We want to understand the layout, using floorplans & photos together”
• Easier navigation between floorplans and photos, in the full-screen gallery
• Highlighting floorplans in the “mini media” section under the property description
Agents can preview the new look pages now and give feedback, before testing starts with a small number of users from 10th August. Simply click below then look at lettings properties in your area.
How would you rate the new design?