Local Valuation Alerts generate valuation leads from potential vendors when they decide they are ready to get your expert help with valuing their property.
Here’s how Local Valuation Alerts work:
- Potential vendors choose to Request a Valuation on Rightmove.co.uk
- Homepage of the mobile site and Rightmove app
- Menu on the desktop site – several different options lead to the Request a Valuation page
- Sold Prices page which is signposted on the homepage, menus and throughout key pages on Rightmove
- Potential vendors enter the postcode of the property they’re selling into the Request Valuation page
- We show them a shortlist of agents in that area – they choose which agents they’d like to request to value their property
- We send you a notification of the valuation lead via SMS and email
Did you know?
Potential vendors can find the Request Valuation page in many places across Rightmove including the:
Then it’s over to you and your local expertise.
Available terms are extremely limited
With Local Valuation Alerts, you’re one of a shortlist of agents alerted as soon as a vendor requests a valuation on Rightmove. The target areas are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ask your Rightmove Account Manager to help you decide what areas would be best for you to target to help you succeed.