Never used Featured Property of the Week before? Not to worry. Follow these quick steps to get your properties featured.
You need two things to get started:
1. A Rightmove Plus login
2. Permission to apply Featured Property of the Week to your listings in your Rightmove Plus account. If you can’t see the Featured Property option on the menu, you might not have permission.
Don’t have one or both of these? No problem, ask our Customer Support Team to help you set up an account or change your permissions by emailing us at customersupport@Rightmove.co.uk.our Customer Support Team can set them up for you.
Now here’s how you apply a Featured Property of the Week:
1. Log in to Rightmove Plus (there’s a link in the footer of the Rightmove homepage)
2. From the landing page, click on the menu in the top left.
3. Scroll down to the Property Admin section and select Featured Property.
4. Select the Featured Property of the Week tab at the top.
5. To feature a property, find it in the list and click “Add”. It’ll then appear in the “currently on Rightmove” section above.
Useful things to know about Featured Property of the Week
You can apply a Featured Property of the Week credit to any of your Rightmove listings.
Once Featured Property of the Week is applied to a listing, it stays on for seven days or whenever a property is removed, whichever is sooner. If you remove a listing before the end of the seven days, you can’t re-apply that credit to another listing. After the seven days, the listing automatically reverts to being a standard Rightmove listing.