Culture: The Ultimate Driver of High Performing Teams
Webinar recorded live on
The modern workplace is experiencing significant shifts in employee expectations, values, and preferences. Team culture plays a vital role in attracting and retaining top talent, especially as market conditions shift and become more challenging.
Our speaker Vicky Bibiris, Managing Director of Location Location, has dedicated over 15 years in learning how to develop happy, high performing teams. This has allowed her to create an incredible culture, and one of our industry’s best performing, (and most fulfilled) teams.
Watch back to discover how to:
• cultivate a strong team culture which will impact team performance, employee engagement, and organisational success
• define and articulate core values that align with your team’s mission and goals and promote positive behaviours.
• create a positive learning environment where teams are encouraged to learn and grow
• design systems & processes which are aligned to values and behaviours.
These key takeaways and actions, will equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to:
• actively shape and enhance your team’s culture
• improve team dynamics, employee satisfaction, and overall team performance.
This session will count towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and will award you a CPD Certificate.