Buying or selling an estate or lettings agency? Here’s what you need to know
Webinar recorded live on
We’ve seen a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activity across the sector in recent weeks, reports Lucy Noonan, Founder and CEO of Atomic Consultancy, the specialist acquisition management company.
Uncertainty in the market is leading many agents to either sell up or to bolster their portfolio via acquisition. With the Renting Homes (Wales) Act and the Scottish Rental Freeze adding to this uncertainty in Wales and Scotland.
With over 20 years’ experience in the property industry, completing on over 200 acquisitions in the last 6 years, Lucy is the perfect guide for anyone thinking of buying or selling an agency.
In this webinar we covered:
• What is the current market like and when is best to sell/buy
• How to calculate how much your business worth
• The first steps you should take as a seller or buyer
• The benefits of buying or selling
• Potential complexities and how to navigate them
This session will count towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and will award you a CPD Certificate.