Don’t let fraudsters in by giving away your Rightmove Plus log-in details.
Follow our tips below for protecting your Rightmove Plus account from scammers.
How you can help to protect your Rightmove Plus account
- Never share usernames and passwords between multiple people. Every Rightmove Plus user in your business should have their own log-in details. Having generic accounts such as firstname.lastname@example.org will leave your business exposed. Don’t worry – your branch email leads can continue to appear in your agency’s shared inbox, even when you have unique log-ins for Rightmove Plus. Contact us about setting up individual log-ins for you.
- Let us know when someone leaves your business, so that we can remove their access straight away. If your staff are sharing a log-in and an employee moves to a competitor, would you want them to still have access to your reports?
- Only use work email addresses and avoid using generic domains like Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo.
- Use a strong password that’s at least 11 characters long, including upper case, lower case letters, numbers and a symbol.
- Change your passwords at least every 6 months as a matter of best practice.
- Don’t use the same password for Rightmove Plus as your email account or other popular websites. You could easily give a fraudster access to them all.